Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

My Blog Plans

So.. I've wanted to do this blog for a while now so I have a few plans up my sleeve.

I want to introduce you to some people that inspire me, some you may know already and some you perhaps won't have heard of.

We will find out about what inspires them, how they cope with their inner critic, what do they do to get out of a creative block and more.  I'm sure everyone has their own experiences with all these things and hearing how others deal with them I hope will inspire and help others.

Once I reach certain levels of followers I will add competitions and giveaways which I hope may feature some examples of work from the various featured artists.

I cannot wait to get started and introduce these amazing people to you.  I'd like to keep it as diverse as possible.

If you know anyone who could feature please pass on my details, my email address is: aworldofcreativepeople@gmail.com.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea and i wish you nothing but success! will definitely follow along!

    ReplyDelete